About this Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

LBL Day 4 Eeking it out!

Two days to go - so we are carefully dividing up what we have left. I am on cooking dinner for these two nights. Here's what we have - remember each of these meals is for two people!
                                                            Thursday        Friday
Clearly we won't starve! And with every meal we remember those who would think of this as a feast.
I think it is getting harder each day. Probably our bodies are noticing the cumulative effect. And the temptation to "cheat" is harder too. We have each been out two evenings this week and we discussed whether if supper was provided would we be "allowed" to have some. Fortunately supper has not been provided! But my theory is that people who have very little food would definitely be very grateful for a free supper - so I think I would have succumbed if that had been the case :-)
PS There was coffee and chocolate biscuits at an event last night, after I had written the above. I did not have any coffee but I did have a biscuit - and boy did it taste wonderful!