About this Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

All Blacks, buttercups and ducklings...

I'm not particularly an All Blacks fan but I did wake up in time to see the last five minutes of the World Cup game. And I do feel proud of that team of guys - not only of their win but also their humility and attitude in winning.


Soon after watching the presentation of the cup I went for a walk around the nearby lake and noticed the number of little buttercups opening their faces to the sun.

Then I checked out a mother duck shepherding her one tiny duckling carefully along the edge of the water.

I thought - Love (aka God) celebrates all of these with no distinction. A team of brawny guys known around the world... a buttercup probably gone in a day or two... a fragile duckling and a loving mother duck... all created, enjoyed and celebrated by Love.

And of course, so am I! And you are too!